(ET) Hunting for and E-65

Hi
I am stepping up my search for a Wheelhorse E-65, that's the Wheelhorse which looks like the GE R-36 and the New Idea ER8-36. only it is RED and says Wheelhorse on the side. To date I have the manuals, the decals and even space in the garage to store it. Does anybody have one of these and if so would you please take a few pictures (digital images are perfect but old fashion film works too) and send then to me. I am going to make up "Wanted Posters".

Of course if you have one that you want to sell or know where there is one that I can purchase, in any condition,  please pass that along too. The E-65 will complete my collection of Electric Wheelhorses so I am prepared to go the extra mile and wheel and deal for this unit,  however I know that is going to be a long hunt, but that's the fun of it.

Geof Thompson

A-60,

E-81,

ER8-36,