Re: (ET) batts

I don't really know I think 10.5 v on a 12v battery means it's pretty much dead or ate 0%soc that's 1.75v per cell so on a 6 volt battery that would translate to 5.25... but I've also seen both 6 and 12 v batts down that more and come back so don't know if it necessarily means a shorted cell. I'm sure someone on this list knows :-)
dave
seattle

Neil Dennis wrote:
You're right, forgot to think of that {:-{, I'm used to 12 volters. Lets see, on a 6, about 4.5 volts or so if a cell is shorted, correct. ?

wombat