Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 16:16
Subject: [classreport administrator forum] Downloading Professional Photos

I have two classmates who have sent current photos from Adobe that
were professionally done.  One was a picture from Martha Stewart
Living!  I cannot seem to download them whereas I have no problem with
other pictures sent to me.  Is it possible that these professional
photos are "encrypted" or something that will not allow a download?
It appears they will download, then an error message pops up.  They
are in jpg format.

http://www.classreport.org/usa/tn/memphis/messick/1967/

Martha
(Our 40th reunion is in 3 weeks and it is finally coming together!)

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Classreport Admin Forum" group. To post to this group, send email to classreport-administrator-forum googlegroups com To unsubscribe from this group, send email to classreport-administrator-forum-unsubscribe googlegroups com For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/classreport-administrator-forum?hl=en