(ET) The Electric Tractor Store is open!

Greetings all -

I am happy to announce that The Electric Tractor Store is now open at
  http://electrictractorstore.com/

My hope is that having a stable sorce of more ET parts to supplement the efforts of others like Harold will encourage folks to keep their machines running and out of the scrap yard. For now I'm focusing on Elec-Trak parts and hope to move into upgrades and conversion kits for other models, both garden tractor and small-farm sized.

More items will be added in the coming weeks; I wanted to start spreading the word and have people check it out. And as it is a new site, there may well be bugs... if you encounter any glitches, please let me know.

<grin>

Jim Coate,

Punsit Creek Designs, LLC

www.electrictractorstore.com