Re: (ET) Happy 4th/Swapmeet

Jerry,

I just discovered that I won't be able to make it this time.  We will be
going to a GMC Motorhome rally in Amana, Iowa that weekend for a  whole
week.

I am still looking for a front mounting bracket for a New  Idea tractor.
Maybe we can connect later some time.

Or maybe I can get my GE E15 running, and use that for my snow  blower.....

Erv Troyer
Lagrange,  IN

In  a message dated 7/4/2007 12:00:20 P.M. EDT,  elec-trak-request@cos