(ET) John Deere 90

   Hi everyone. I just put batteries in my JD 90 that I bought last year at a huge auction in Minnesota. (See the photos from "justme" at the Elec-Trak site). To my surprise, the thing ran. However, the mower deck motors did not. One did not run at all, the other would run only if I held the pto switch in the up position. I assume it is either a bad contact inside the switch or bad connectors. The motor that ran has lost its retaining flange and has slipped down some through the deck shell. The motor that does not run looks as if someone made their own retaining flange for it. I do have another deck with one motor but I was not able to test that motor as of yet. The deck motors have a three-prong plug to plug them in. On this motor, one of the wires broke off at the plug. So someone put a round stak-on terminal on that wire and I assume the mating terminal on the tractor side of the plug. All three deck motors do spin fairly easily by hand.
    What I need to know from someone familiar with the John Deere 90 and 96 models, is

1: Is there a good source for replacement three-prong plugs.
2: Also, has anyone ever had to repair or replace the upper and lower retaining flanges on the deck
    motors? Is there a good alternative retainer to use?
3: And the last thing I need to know if anyone would know a source for the drive motor belt and the
    part number?

I would appreciate any and all help and suggestions on the repair of this mower and any help locating parts for it.
Thanks again,
Ron in Michigan