Re: (ET) Tired of lead acid batteries.

Jim Coate wrote:
Without any particular goals of what needs improving it is hard to say. Possible improvements I can think of are:

- sealed batteries (no watering needed, no corrosion issues)

Out of curiousity, what is the problem with good old T105's? The only reason I went to NiCD was because I blow snow up-hill in the winter when it's around 10 degrees and the tractor lives outside. And because I had them :-)

However I used a set of T105's that were in very used-condition for a number of years before that. Ultimately I built my little per-battery monitor so I could see when one of them was pooping out, but by-and-large they seemed to work fine.

Chris