(ET) E14 Motor

Good morning folks, tore the motor down on my E14 last nite, nice an clean on the inside, bearings bad, brusches look new, ONE problem 1 of the 6 mag sections is loose, the middle one on one side, what glue would you use to hold her back in place???

I had though about useing liq nail an holding her in place with wood blocks aginest the sections on the other side, do you think that would work??

I'm open to all an any input you may have, Thank you

Jerry NW Ohio   SWAPMEET Sept 14-15-16 2007