(ET) safest way to get an ET into a pickup truck?

Hi
DO NOT DRIVE AN ET INTO A PICKUP TRUCK. unless you can drive it in straight from something like a loading dock. In which case I'd still push it in. The only safe ways to load a tractor  form the ground are to winch it in, or if you have a crane lower it in. And the same way out, if you driving them on or off, the risk is too great, things can go bad very quickly and you could end up dead or missing parts real fast.
I am not over stating this. I've seen tractors go over, ramps buckle, and even seen the tractor drive over the fender and roll out of the box. So far all I seen is pretty nasty damage to the tractors and the trucks, but it was only luck that the operators are here to tell the tale.

Geof Thompson