To: <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2007 10:46 AM
Subject: Re: (ET) contactor question

Well, I called NAPA and not surprisingly they didn't have a clue.  I can
go in and maybe look at their book, but do you know if these will be
studs as opposed to push on terminals?  Any idea of a ballpark price
I'll be looking at?

Thanks.
Thon

Jerry Rhodes wrote:

Thon, the voltage may work but not right, it will not slam the relay
in to make good contact, the contacts can ack across an then they weld
together, not good. Best to find a 24v relay, NAPA has the starter
relays in 12/24/36/48v so they should have one you need or have it in
a couple days, good luck

Jerry
----- Original Message ----- From: "tbamc" <tbamc gbta net>