(ET) spring startup stuff

Got the e90 out, charpened the blades, greased it, found one battery at 4 volts so replaced that ( yeah, I know, should do e'm all) . Now to see if i can find a front tire in the extra stuff that will actually hold air, first 2 sure don't . {:-{

Went to get the e12 out of the cellar ( it's a drive in, I don't carry it downstairs ) and at least one sick batt - but it wouldn't run anyway. After a couple hours cussing, pulling panels and checking stuff a kinda crunch on the speed control and it runs, don't necessarily shut off tho. At least got it out in the light and think I'll replace the whole little wheel and micro's, been jerky for several years so I think the tracks are worn. Took it apart and cleaned it up before, maybe now time to change. Last time I bought a couple microswitches, couldn't find any with rounded actuators, any thoughts. ??

wombat