Re: (ET) Mower Motor Reinforcing Flange

I don't have the cruise setup, but I do a fair amount of direction changing with my Alltrax.  While I do not usually switch directions with the pedal down, it has happened inadvertently to no harm.  I do sometimes switch directions while still in motion (throttle off) and again have had no problems.

Just my two cents.  Good luck in solving your problem - hopefully the controller still contains all of its "magic smoke"...  :^)

Steve