Re: (ET) batteries

Ferguson Apiaries wrote:
I have kept my batteries charged with a Landis but the specific gravity only get at 12. and it dose not run long. I tried charging without the controller for 10 hours and it still was not above 12.5. The batteries were bubbling and I gained a couple of points. These were not the cheap batteries and I have had them two summers this is the third. I am a little disappointedly

Can you try just charging the hell out of them via a bypass on the Landis? Let them go for 24 hours or so and keep them watered.

Chris