Re: (ET) Radios

YAH - tow a trailer with a pair of 15" bass thumpers.  Actually, the
generic cassette  and CD AR's of the last few years are quite efficient,
only use a 2 or 3A fuse and driving efficient big spkrs do a great job.
Have one of that type as a shop stereo and it runs on a small 12V solar
PV system. You can hear it out on the sidewalk when it's cranked.  As for
fidelity, I like classical and pipe organ music which is more demanding
than just the rock and roll stuff that is commonly on the radio and have
no complaints about sound quality or freq response.
   Incidentally, dont believe the watts rating on that Ebay radio.  Those
audio watts are measured by a different system and half of that system is
pure advertising hype.  To prove this statement, look at the value of the
radio's main fuse.  Compute 'max powr at 12V using the fuse's rating.
You will get a surprise.  And the truth, wattwise.

Dave
Weymouth MA