Re: (ET) digest mode

Jim,
You seem to be getting the spam on the OTHER et list.
The yahoo one. [Elec Trak Garden Tractors]
Which seems to me unmoderated at this time.
tom

At 10:42 PM 4/8/2007, you wrote:
Hey all:
I have received digest 135 and 138 (skipping the ones between) and really do not care for the topics covered.  I don't care to increase, don't care if size matters, don't want to meet to discuss, etc.
Is any one else getting spoof/etc emails?
Jim

Bored stiff? Loosen up...