Re: (ET) E-15 speed problems-solved?

Sounds like you are on the right path, check undar the cover for the charger, crittle nest seem to show up over nite. good luck

Jerry NW Ohio
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 9:20 AM
Subject: (ET) E-15 speed problems-solved?

 I removed the face plate under the steering wheel and opened the plate in the front battery box.  Used a emery file to gently run through the points.  Also used a electrical cleaner on the speed control.  Put in neutral and "wa lah"  speed control went through all speeds correctly.  Don't know what I did to correct except to stroke the tractor.  I also had no charger.  It seems that a previous owner did some wiring on the timer. Timer did not seem to work.  Replaced the timer and cord. Plugged it in and it started to hummmmm.  Watched the "fuel gauge" and it moved up into the charge area. Is this the indication that it is working correctly?
    Still working on the frozen brake shaft. Thanks for all the information.

Dan Childress