Re: (ET) weeder cult

YAH I had the same thing on a battery op chainsaw.  No more dead batts in
the middle of a cut.  Just clipleads to 18V worth of Etrak.   Then I
found out that batt op chainsaw motors dont like to work longer than
their batteries will cut. Smoke came out.  Bye by good idea, back to the
noise and stink of gas saws.

Dave
Weymouth MA