Re: (ET) Swapmeet update

the EGT120 has the same frame as the E12M, so you need a E12M bracket for your tractor, not the regular large frame tractors.

Matt

From: Reo43 aol com
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) Swapmeet update
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 18:56:24 EST

Hi Jerry,

I'm hoping to make the swapmeet in Ohio on June 2, 3.

I am looking for a front implement mounting bracket that will fit the New
Idea EGT 120 (or GE 12S). NI Part No. 120949, if that means anything.

I found a snow blower last fall, but the adaptor bracket I got with it is for
the standard GE tractors with the set-back axle. When I wanted to put it on
my New Idea I found it wouldn't fit without a major redesign. If any of you
fellows coming to the swapmeet have the correct bracket, please bring it along. If you don't want to sell or trade it, I could at least take some measurements
to see what I have to do to mine to make it work.

I also need to make a crank for this blower. If someone has one they could
bring I could see how to make it. The parts list I have for the snowblower does not show a very good picture of this crank. That new crank that Kieth posted
here yesterday is already gone.

Looking forward to seeing you guys in June.

Erv Troyer
Lagrange, IN

http://www.aol.com.