Re: (ET) Swapmeet update

Hi Jerry,

I'm hoping to make the swapmeet in Ohio on June 2, 3.

I am looking for a front implement mounting bracket that will fit the New Idea EGT 120 (or GE 12S). NI Part No. 120949, if that means anything.

I found a snow blower last fall, but the adaptor bracket I got with it is for the standard GE tractors with the set-back axle. When I wanted to put it on my New Idea I found it wouldn't fit without a major redesign. If any of you fellows coming to the swapmeet have the correct bracket, please bring it along. If you don't want to sell or trade it, I could at least take some measurements to see what I have to do to mine to make it work.

I also need to make a crank for this blower. If someone has one they could bring I could see how to make it. The parts list I have for the snowblower does not show a very good picture of this crank. That new crank that Kieth posted here yesterday is already gone.

Looking forward to seeing you guys in June.

Erv Troyer
Lagrange, IN