Re: (ET) electric front lift

With real weak batteries that's what happens first when plowing. Enough
power to drive but not enough to lift while pulling back.   If after a
charge it still happens check the wire push ons at the lift fuse, and
that fuseholder is making good contact to the fuse and the connector at
the lift battery tap (the heavier of the 2 'thin' wires) first.  This is
maybe 90% of lift troubles.

Dave
Weymouth MA