(ET) Motor Swap Revisited

I got snow.  First time this year it was enough to get the ET out,  about 4 inches with 10" drifts.  The most we have had this year at one time was about 1" of fluffy stuff.  The E20 drive motor on the thrower is to slow without field weakening resistors.  It will throw snow about 8 feet.  I may need to change the drive pulley.  After I ran it a few minutes the drive belt loosened and it started to slow the drum when throwing.  It was to cold to work on it (plan to heat my garage next year) so I just finished the drive and parked it.  It did use a lot less power than the old motor I used last year.  I was throwing snow for about 30 minuets and the volt meter was still at the top of the green.

Ralph Vogan