Re: (ET) Snow at last...

My pedal also sticks when it gets cold. I beleive it is because the lube
used in the pedal box although light, just isn't light enough. I am
thinking
of cleaning it all out and using no lube at all, or maybe a very light mist
of gun oil.

Guns have the same problem in the extreme cold. The fix action is to NOT
oil
them when in the cold. Same for in the desert, oil makes the sand stick to
the moving parts, it's better to leave the metal oil free.

I did not even attempt the elec-trak yesterday... well,that's a lie. I did
make one path with the trak and plow, then the klixon said "hey, take a two
minute break". I put the trak away and got out the neighbors
Massey-Ferguson
diseasel beast. 6 hours and 4 driveways later I put it away. 2 feet of lake
effect is fun. I'm lucky I wasn't in the "belt". I kind of wish the 'traks
thrower wasn't in the back shed. If I could've got it out I definately
would've liked to give it a go, and get some good pics. But the plow is
"normally" much faster so the thrower hardly ever gets used.

I tried, I couldn't even get the Massey out to the shed to get the ET
Thrower and bring it out front. Next year..... it won't be out back......

Check it out,
http://www.wktv.com/weather/home/5541151.html

I'm about 12 miles south of Osceola, 4 miles from Glenmore.....

Stay Charged!
Hump
I-5 Blossvale, NY