(ET) Snow at last...

Only a few inches, dry, fluffy. Snowblower worked perfectly; all done. Only thing was a slight burning smell when I first started up. One trick in light and not too deep snow is to blow as fast as possible and point the discharge forward to build up a lot of snow. Then to the side and it all goes away.

One annoyance; the tractor is sticking in speed 1 when I release the pedal. Cold makes the throttle stick; need to adjust that somewhat.

Steering is fine, no skips even when I have the blower on the lift.

Chris