Re: (ET) E-15 Problem

Check the contacts of leaf relay RTN  May need cleaning and adjustment.
Observe this relay, when you put her in neutral, satisfy the seat safety,
have the brake off, when you go into fwd or reverse speeds the relay
should pull in and stay in.  If it don't stay in you likely have a bad
start microswitch (first one the controller's cam hits).    There is
complete description of how this starting circuit works, from me,  way
back in the thread, I think this past Summer.

Wire numbers are not the same for all tractor models.  Don't let it throw
you.

Dave
Weymouth MA