Re: (ET) Wheelhorse and their last ET in 1983

Did anyone else see that California recently won the ability (legally from the EPA I believe) to regulate emissions from small engine based machines like lawn mowers? I suppose the goal is some mandates similar to those they attempted to put in place for cars. Perhaps the sales opportunity for electric tractors will come again.

I am not naive enough to believe that government mandates are always a good solution, so let's not go down that whole path. I just like what I have seen some states beginning to do lately. I would like to believe that an enterprising company could develop a solution to this sort of demand for a simple, clean energy mower.

Mike Bachand
Denver Electric Vehicle Council (DEVC)
1994 Kawasaki Ninja EV