Re: (ET) A china elec trak

YAH but a Chinese guy in China got all day to do it in at very low, if
any pay (a communist country still except in a couple small areas).  I
can't see this as a viable comercial product either but give em time and
one of our Etractors (a 14 or 16 preferably) to copy, they could come up
with a real decent one.  Look at what they have done with machine tools
for example.  Most are quite decent.  (am the owner of an early Smithy
XL, had her for bout 10 yrs, not a week goes by that I don't do something
with her, and still delirously happy with her).

Dave
Weymouth MA

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 10:11:05 -0500 Jim Coate <jbc coate org> writes:
> Hmmmm... looks to me like a single 17-3/4" blade. As this is similar
> many walk-behind push mowers, it would take a while to cut a large
> area
> - even the 0.75 acres it is rated for. Not really an ET challenger.
>

> Rod Hower wrote:

http://zhongxing.en.alibaba.com/product/50066376/50088338/Garden_Tools_/R
iding_Electric_Lawn_Mower.html