(ET) e-90

I'll bet that is an owner mod. I've had several e-90's, still have 3 and they all once apon a time had internal chargers behind the single battery under the seat. All are now using external's as the timers have died. They have an odd timer that runs the normal charge cycle controlled by a knob but also a "sustaining"charge of several minutes each 24 hours. The instructions were to leave the charger plugged in all the time so this could keep the batts 'topped up".

wombat