(ET) E-90

I'm probably biased but I've been running one for about 30 years with almost no problems beyond the mower motor plugs "wearing out". So. been replaced with screw terminal strips. The clutch has to be depressed to start the drive motor, the mowers can only be started when the drive is running, the mower switch is a momentary contact to start, then drops to center, push down to shut off - which is a 'plugging' stop for quick blade stop. If you just turn off the key the mowers will coast out.

Front wheels will wear on the axle, just a solid bearing there, ok if kept greased. Charger timer has died on mine, very specific type that has a dual function, knob set for charging with an automatic 10 minute per day upkeep charge - the charger should be kept plugged in even tho charging is complete.
Dunno about manuals, I've seen them on e-bay, only have an owners manual.

wombat