Re: (ET) GE-20 Transmission Oil Specs

Ray you never know till you try, just remind him of what he said in 2000, good luck and on your other post, dead cells are dead cells, I've reworked a lot of them an have not found a good way to give them life again, again good luck, You may see if he has a couple rebuilt ones, normally golf course tradeins

Jerry NW Ohio
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, December 02, 2006 2:09 PM
Subject: Re: (ET) GE-20 Transmission Oil Specs

The oil change is now complete. There was not a spot on the white paper towels under the bottom transmission port this morning so all seems well. I removed the filler hose and closed up the fill port. The tractor operated OK and the transmission was exceptionally quiet on a test run. I thank all who helped with their comments and warnings. Now to get on with the real problem, 2 bad cell in the T-105s. I hack sawed off the bolts on each battery so they would fit into the compartment. The Battery Barn dealer told me April 4, 2000 that removing the bolts would not reduce the trade in value. I wonder if he would consider rebuilding my batteries which would save my muscles. The batteries appear like new and are as clean as a whistle. Should I just forget that thought?