Re: (ET) 48v electrac

You'd also want to keep RTN so all the safties work. Unless the
controller's instructions have a workaround for it.

YAH it's a valid queston, and discussion point.  Looks like 2 batts would
fit in the stock weight box,  with a bonus of better traction.  (that way
you wouldn't nesessarily have to run your  tractor on 48, just the UPS.
How about a pair of external batts not on the tractor and a couple long
jumpers for the UPS and furnace only?  I have a small (1500W)
semi-antique gas gen that should run my gas furnace electronics and
circulators.  And a couple smaller 12/120ac's  that would connect to the
2 tractors, 12V at a time,  to do the rest in a power out

Dave
Weymouth MA