Re: (ET) c 185 value

 Just because you could pick up a tractor for a couple hundred bucks does
not at all mean that the one you're looking at is not worth $1900.
 There are just some people who are accustomed to getting cheap tractors.
  Could you find one for less? Possibly.
 I don't know what the circumstances are surrounding this particular C-185
so it's hard to say without seeing it but you'll want to take into
consideration that the C-185 is a top of the line Elec-Trak and is harder
to find than and in a league above the E12 and E15.
 These tractors are not getting any easier to find. The next step above a
really good C-185/Late E20 is what? I think that would be the Electric OX.
I think they're $8-10,000.
 I feel the person who would do a competent restoration (that includes
rebuilding the components,not just a paint job) on an Elec-Trak C-185/E20
and sell it for $1900.00 would not do it too often before he sees it's not
very profitable.
 Sincerely,
 Harold Z.