From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu [mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Kleinbrahm, Robert
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2006 2:11 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Alltrax output!

I have recently finished the installation of an Alltrax unit in my rebuilt E20 tractor.  When I power up and give it max throttle, it seems to be only giving me half power output.  I connected my laptop to unit and noticed that the amps out is only reading 16 – 20 amps at full 100% throttle setting.  The alltrax program shows that power is set for 100% output, but the drive motor seems to reflect half speed only.  I have a second tractor,  EGT-150 that I connected its controller to the E20 motor, and it seems to be running around 40 amps output and full power to the motor.  I am not sure if I have a bad controller unit, or something else is causing this behavior.  I will pull controller and place it in the EGT-150 to verify if unit is at fault.  Has anyone else seen this type of behavior with an Alltrax unit?   Of course I will contact Alltrax Inc. when I verify the unit.

Thanks,

Bob K.

Robert Kleinbrahm

Senior Network Engineer

First Republic Bank

111 Pine St. 5th flr.

San Francisco, CA. 94111

(415) 288-1478

rkleinbrahm firstrepublic com

First Republic Bank and its subsidiaries do not take responsibility for, or accept time-sensitive instructions sent by email including orders, funds transfer instructions or stop payments on checks. All instructions of this nature must be handled by direct communication, not email.

We reserve the right to monitor and review the content of all email communications sent or received. Emails sent to or from this address may be stored in accordance with regulatory requirements.