(ET) New Book Includes Pictures of My Elec-Trak

Hello List,
it isn't often a book mentions the technology of our mutual interest, so I thought I should let you know about it.

The Emperor's New Hydrogen Economy shows my E12 a couple of times, once blowing snow (p.170) and once sitting in the garden it is tilling (p.189).

The premise of the book is that the Hydrogen Economy won't work, and certainly not anytime soon. Therefore, we need to look to alternatives to keep us going in the post-Peak Oil world - and the electric tractor is one small part of that solution. (As are other EVs, also covered in the book, and other items likely to interest readers on this list.)

The Web site for the book is at:
http://www.econogics.com/TENHE/

The book is currently available from Barnes and Noble (Web site at least), Amazon.com and iUniverse.com (eBook and trade paper formats).

Darryl

--
Darryl McMahon                  http://www.econogics.com
It's your planet.  If you won't look after it, who will?