From: willaim att net
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu (elec-trak)
Subject: (ET) Deck motor flange removal
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 16:51:34 +0000

The flange I can't get off of my E-12 deck motor shaft appears to have a rusty keyway on it as does the shaft. If it were screwed on, it seems that it would have to be a RH thread or it could come unscrewed when mowing. The motor turns CCW as seen from the blade end. I've tried a puller with penetrating oil and heat with no success. What is IIRC by the way?

Bill