Re: (ET) flange

Neil Dennis wrote:
Afternoon, Bill, IIRC is an acronym for "if I remember correctly", just one of the many shortcuts
 in computerland.

If there is a key it can't be screwed on ( I don't think anyway), also there should be a setscrew on the key.

The flange does not screw on the motor shaft. And you can't remove it by pressing on the center and pulling from the edges.

What you need to do is put a bolt down into it, then press on the top of the bolt and pull on the edges. The top of it is part of the assembly; you will see when it comes out.

I made this mistake myself.

Chris