(ET) Mower motor stopped

On my E-12, one mower motor stopped. I took it apart and found the lower
bearing very rough. One magnet had come unglued and had wear marks on part
of it. The armature looks good to me. No gouges and the commutator bars
are clean. Brushes look good but the commutator bars are electrically
shorted together. I think it was pretty hot due to the bad bearing. I
haven't been able so far to pull the flange off the shaft so that I can
remove the bearing. Is this thing fixable?