To: "Elec-trak Mail List" <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 3:58 PM
Subject: Re: (ET) TEST

I'm confused. Or maybe you are. Are you talking about signing up at elec- trak.org? That doesn't have anything to do with this mailing list, does it?
AFAIK they are completely separate entities.  You subscribe here, you sign
up there, and never the twain shall meet, or something like that.

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA

    Republicans have perfectly nice manners, normal hair, pleasant
    smiles, and good deodorants; but when it comes down to cases,
    you do not want them to be monitoring your oxygen flow.  They
    will set it to the minimum required to sustain basic brain
    function, and then they will recite a little prayer for you.

                             -- Garrison Keillor