Re: (ET) Sweeper Control - deck motor powered

Getting nicads back in sync;  I use AA's for a lot of little things and
what I do is mark em as a pair when I get them - and charge that pair
together - and occasionally check voltage after a few charges to see if
they stay in sync.   If they don't, there's usually another pair floating
around that didn't and do 'best match' voltage wise on em before
recharge.  It is amazing that, for instance, a well matched pair will do
bout 6 CD's on my player and a pair that ain't, even though freshly
charged, will do 3.  The charger should do this, after all it's 'hi
tech'.  But it don't, it puts both in series to charge darn it.   And
here we are charging our ET nicads in series.  Same problem bigger
batteries.

Dave
Weymouth MA