Re: (ET) magnetic flux

Do they recommend that due to the shock potential 24 volt or so output of
the
welder), or due to the energy in the arc (and generated radio frequency
field)?  If magnetic flux - how close can you get to large transformers &
battery chargers, etc.  (ET might be OK, but maybe not a large forklift
charger.  I have one of those that is larger than my Arc Welder)

I wonder if they recommend that Electricians who get pacemakers find a new
line of work - where they might get zapped a bit less, or be around Mag
fields less?  Radio & Radar Technicians/ Engineers probably same thing?