Re: (ET) mower deck current draw

Sure you could.  But why?  Without the extra shorting contacts that are
on the GE contactor (which is a pretty much std DPDT type)  you would
have no 'instant stop'  of the deck blades,  and if you used a
snowblower, it would take an  *awful*  lot longer to come to a halt.
This 'electric braking'  of  our accessories is a safety feature.  You
would not have that feature.  I would consider it unsafe especially with,
but not limited to, the snowblower.

Dave
Weymouth MA