Re: (ET) AGM, Nicad,NiMH, & regular lead acid golf cart batteries

Kelly, I use the ET charger on all my units, I use NAPA 75ah type and have for about 3 yrs now with no problems, yet .. I use the E15 for mowing my .9a and the E12 with the blade for snow and dirt. so time for supper, later

Jerry NW Ohio
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kelly Williams" <kelfy yahoo com>
To: <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 1:45 PM
Subject: Re: (ET) AGM, Nicad,NiMH, & regular lead acid golf cart batteries

Jerry, I've read that the original Elec-Trak charger
is too crude to use for sealed batteries - are your
12v of that type?  What did you use for your 7 hour
charge?  I'm experimenting with the 3-amp Soneil
chargers, but they seem to work at a rather leisurely
pace on my 12v 100AH UPS batteries.

Kelly Williams
Mount Joy, PA

--- Jerry Rhodes <jerry38 alltel net> wrote:

Tim, I must agree, I use 3 12vdc on all my units, to
mow, plow or just pull
things. I used a 3 pack in the E20 an E12m at the
Fallfest to pull a cart
(with 4 people) several times a day an only needed
one 7 hrs charge to keep
everything in the green on the meters ..