Re: (ET) AGM, Nicad,NiMH, & regular lead acid golf cart batteries

Jerry, I've read that the original Elec-Trak charger
is too crude to use for sealed batteries - are your
12v of that type?  What did you use for your 7 hour
charge?  I'm experimenting with the 3-amp Soneil
chargers, but they seem to work at a rather leisurely
pace on my 12v 100AH UPS batteries.

Kelly Williams
Mount Joy, PA