Re: (ET) about lead acid bateries. - same ?

Let me explain... yes same type and size... Age ?... it are new !
I am asking, because someone may have experience on this. Here in Brasil i saw some kinds e marks that has this problem. And this is not with one battery, but with all of this type.
If i use diferent chargers, the reuslt is the same...
The battery reachs the gassing voltage, 2,4 volt per cel quicky, and after the voltage goes to 2,65 quickly too. So the most og charges will "think" battery is full charge, because it has voltage...
I want know if someone saw it, and know a good method of charge.I dont know in Europe or US, you have this porblem but here i saw...

thanks