Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 8:38 AM
Subject: Re: (ET) [SPAM] Re: Leaves and an E-12

Sounds like a good idea but my electric black and Decker blower/vacuum
takes me forever in my yard....(I only have 2 maple trees)..   I throw
down a tarp and empty the bag into the tarp when it fills and them keep
on going.  It takes me forever to fill the bag and if the leafs are wet
at all, they plug the vac.  I think we need something more heavy duty in
the sucking end.
But what do I know.   Give it a try and report back.  If it works, I
might try the same.  I have the inverter, blower/vac and a e-12m....