Re: (ET) Leaves and an E-12

Banks, Michael J. wrote:
I live in New England and its getting to be fall. Which means tons of leaves in my yard. I was just curious if any of the Elec-trakkers out there with a leaf problem found a way to use the tractor to pick up the leaves? Do those lawn sweepers that you can pull with a tractor actually work? Is there a bagger option for the Elec-Trak?

I wish there was a bagger. I used to have a Craftsman tractor with a bagger option. For the fall I would replace those wimpy little trash cans with a pair of 55 gallon drum liners. Worked pretty well.

For the Elec-trak, I have reduced the leaf collection area to the front of the yard. I use the electric sweeper to collect the leaves, dump them in a central location, then bag the results manually. It works pretty well actually; I like the power sweeper.

I would recommend that you put duct tape on all the corners near the ground. This will help to keep wear to a minimum as I am not sure if you can get the bin separately anymore.

Chris