From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu [mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of Banks, Michael J.
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 8:50 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Leaves and an E-12

I live in New England and its getting to be fall.    Which means tons of leaves in my yard.   I was just curious if any of the Elec-trakkers out there with a leaf problem found a way to use the tractor to pick up the leaves?   Do those lawn sweepers that you can pull with a tractor actually work?   Is there a bagger option for the Elec-Trak?

Mike
Colchester, CT
E12