Re: (ET) Source for small Ni-cads and NiMHs?

> A lot of towns have recycle dumps.

It used to be like that around here.  Now fear and
litigation rule, so there's a single county-wide
drop-off point for all waste, staffed and posted with
big signs that prohibit taking anything.  I long for a
return to the days of personal responsibility, but
don't expect to see it in my lifetime.  Those of you
who live in places that are still like that - take
advantage!

Kelly Williams
Mount Joy, PA