Re: (ET) flyer 3 wheel scooter

Try to find the Mosfet controller module - joystick, battery cables, and
motors should all connect to it.  See mfr & model # on that - & search the
net.  I just found 24vdc wheelchair - has a good name mfr who made the
motor
controller and joystick (but then, these wheelchairs cost about $2,000 or
more new) - There was some info on the net.

Some of the quality units have reasonably well designed motor control
circuit.