Re: (ET) spam

Helps - as at least now I know how and why.  The cure you are using isn't
available to me but can usually tell what is spam and what ain't by the
subject heading, which is non compos to anything I've  been doing by
email,  and don't open it, just delete it.  But this one was a familiar
addy.
      There was just a thing on public radio about 'stock market tip'
spam - the people who fall for it never make anything on any of it, it is
among other things a device to unload a failing stock.  It should be made
a Federal criminal offense rather than just bad business practice but
likely won't, as the perps are close to impossible to catch.

Dave
Weymouth MA