Re: (ET) The Landis Controller Solution

With your readings, I see here a very well matched pack and one that has
been maintained well by it's charge system (unlike the arbitrary method
of using the GE timer).  More people should document what is happening in
their packs like you did to better understand the 'why's of individual
battery problems,  large Edrops under load, when overcharging starts to
happen, etc.

Happy mowing.

Dave
Weymouth MA